elliot's contributions to the interwebz are here
Thanks GitHub (@github) for making this relatively easy. Time to kill off the (too-many) unmaintained sites I've created over the years. This is just a list of some code I have on Github.
- npm lib for messaging from node to Chromium Embedded Framework in AppJS
- send messages in AppJS from Chromium Embedded Framework 'client' to NodeJS 'server'
- it's a clock. in your browser.
- simple talking IRC bot
- nodejs spike using Google OpenID for Authentication and a different service for Authorization
- generate geometrical images for a baby
- Some docker containers I use for development.
- Want to save some text? BOOM! Want to remember it? BOOM!
- elisp to view contents of an emacs buffer in a browser
- tool to make big(ish) ascii banner text from the command-line, in a web-component, in emacs
- python script to sniff 802.11 networks
- exploration of HTML5 geolocation and device orientation for demonstration
- docker lecture in a docker container. very meta.
- shell script to do time-lapse photography on a mac
- Node.js interface to Intel AIM Suite
- quick & dirty sqlite3 database editor using node & angular